Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Three Princesses

Christmas was a blast and the kids had so much fun spending time with their cousins over the holidays. I posted earlier this month about the princess dresses and indeed they were a hit with the three girls. Here are the three princesses with my maternal grandmother Alice Skalin who is soo proud of her great grandchildren, all seventeen of them.


Breanna is in Cinderella's pink ball gown, Olivia is in Snow White's blue ball gown and Taylor is in Sleeping Beauty's magnificent caped gown with the red and blue bodice.

Here is the gang opening presents. Clockwise from top left, Taylor (my youngest sister's daughter), my dad Reg, Eric (my eldest), Grama Skalin, the back ofOlivia's head (my younger sister's daughter), Breanna and me (the back of our heads), and Brendan (my youngest son). To the immediate right of the picture is a couch & chair with my sisters and our collective husbands. Behind the camera are my aunt and uncle (Mom's sister and her husband), my Mom and Ryan (my middle son) who took the picture.

No comments: