Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Toddler Musings
A toddler with a black felt marker or ball point pen is a force to be reckoned with. To take it away guarantees screams loud enough to wake the neighbours and to not take away means certain graffiti. Unbenounced to me, Breanna must have found a red pen and chose to autograph the new valances I have been sewing for our house. Thankfully it is a small mark, so it went untouched as I finished them on the table bearing much larger black felt marker prints, having missed the paper she had started on. I keep meaning to scrub them off, but I like the warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach when I see them and remember the look on her face when she had finished her artwork. I wonder how long it will take anyone else before they spot her valance art.

No comments: