Tuesday, February 03, 2004

My first official blog... wow, new territory for me! I have kept a diary of sorts on my computer for eons... mostly as a tool in working through stressors and coming to terms with happenings in my life, but this is my first time going "public."

I am working on three very important birth related things in my life right now. ICAN (International Cesarean Awareness Network) has been a part of my heart since entering my life after the birth of my second son when I was looking for answers to my cesarean births. I have been supporting them as Education Director and have great projects I am working on in that capacity. GBI (the Global Birth Institute) is where I spend so much time learning and working... in both attaining my GRPD certification and as their Program Director. Finally, the third one I am not quite ready to expose yet because we want to launch with a bang! We are almost ready, I am so excited. I can't wait to share this new project with the world... it is a long time coming but very much needed.

No comments: