Sunday, February 15, 2004

It has been one of those weeks all mothers can relate to. My precious 10 month old was quite sick all week and I am up to my shoulders in work, some now seriously overdue. I literally carried her non-stop all week, even while she was sleeping, because she would not sleep otherwise. Lying her down to nap or sleep at night was not an option as she would immediately wake and cry. So she slept in my arms instead, the least I could do for her! A high fever (never serious), lethargy, stuffed up, coughing... my poor little girl. Yesterday she was herself again and it was so wonderful to see her smile and laugh, and enjoy her Daddy time again. Now, please tell me how I can fit my whole weeks schedule into one day and get everything done? Ah the joys of motherhood.

No comments: