Monday, February 09, 2004

I spent the weekend honing my marketing skills. I have a lot of knowledge regarding marketing from Mother Care and many other projects, yet I am always seeking new knowledge as no one is ever truly an expert are they? They may know something inside and out, but there is always more to learn. Learning is so exciting, especially when it is done with others! I have to find the time to get all of my thoughts down on paper and with Breanna not feeling well it is very tough.

I am writing this right now with her sleeping in my lap and my keyboard perched precariously at the edge of my desk! All night last night I slept curled up around her as she would not settle if I wasn't. I truly love to do that and cherished every moment last night even though I didn't get a lot of sleep. It's amazing how a mothers touch soothes all.

No comments: