Monday, January 16, 2006

The Maker's Diet by Jordan Rubin

I rarely take the time to read books outside of homeschooling texts and pregnancy / birth / postpartum related tomes, but this book has been on the back of my mind for a while and I finally have it in my hands to read. I am very impressed with what I have read thus far (granted I am in chapter three only) and it is very much along the same lines as what I have learned and understood about nutrition and the bible, though I am learning tons more.

Rubin's experience with Crohn's was absolutely riveting, if only for that information this book is a keeper. Yet it goes on to explain the basis on which he was cured from Crohn's and how others can achieve health too. I will keep you posted on my thoughts about this book as I continue my reading journey.

No comments: