Thursday, January 26, 2006

I have never participated in a Meme before, so here it goes...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Real Estate Agent
2. Art Gallery Framer
3. Photo store manager
4. Doula

Four movies I'd watch over and over again:
1. Mulan ('cause I have kids. I know every word by heart and it is still good)
2. Sweet Home Alabama (I have no clue why, but I do)
3. Anything with Tom Hanks (what a gifted actor)
4. Anything with Angelina Jolie (again with the gifted thing)

Four places I've lived:
1. Camrose, AB
2. Lloydminster, AB
3. Spruce Grove, AB
4. Kingman, AB (well on a farm just outside of Kingman... where I grew up)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. orgyn.com
2. Focus on the Family
3. Keel the Pot blog
4. Christianity Today (an article called The Baby I'll Never Forget)

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Anything chocolate
2. Mashed new red potatoes with butter and dill
3. Fried chicken, especially KFC
4. A crisp apple pear

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Somewhere warm
2. Cleo's with an unlimited budget
3. At a spa, with my sisters and mom
4. In the new house we are designing, I can't wait!

1 comment:

BGK said...

I can tell you why you liked Sweet Home Alabama! You got hungry just watchin' it for some grits and fried green tomatoes. I'm fixing to to carry Scott to the store and get some!