Monday, April 04, 2005

Organization
You know that illusive dream, always just barely out of reach of your grasping fingers stretching out longingly? However close I am to the dream of organization, I never fully realize it because as soon as I have one part of my life organized, the other parts seem to slip quietly in to near chaos.

This week we are preparing for a wonderful birthday celebration for our two youngest as their birthdays are but two weeks apart. Pinata's to make, house and yard to prepare, food to make and decorations to hang... and exciting adventure yet not without anxiety as the week is short and the list is long.

Meanwhile the ever slowly developing accreditation program I am continually working on and the books I am ever so close to finishing sit quietly in the background, sliding behind schedule. I think I will burn the midnight oil tonight to get those off my desk so that I can better focus on the birthday fun. ¡CumpleaƱos Felices!

No comments: